These cookies are SUPER EASY to make. A blend of nuts, coconut, and chocolate chips, these are sure to please.
These cookies come out chewy and delicious. Very hardy as well, I love mine with a cup of coffee or tea.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 12 minutes
Total Time : 25 minutes
Servings : 25 cookies
Calories : 129kcal
- 1/4 cup coconut oil Solid(do not melt)
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp Sweetener I used Swerve
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips I used Lily’s
- 1 cup coconut flakes Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 egg yolks
- sea salt flakes for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl stir coconut oil, butter, sweetener, vanilla extract,and egg yolks. Mix in chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts.
- I used a cookie scoop and got 25 cookies, or you can use a spoon to drop even amounts of dough onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with the sea salt if desired.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until light golden brown.
Please note there will be some oil coming out of these as they bake because there is no flour to absorb it. Let them cool on the cookies sheet for about 10-15 mins then transfer to cooling rack with paper towel underneath.
| Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.9g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 12.5g | Fiber: 3.5g Enjoy