For those who want to have a taste of “candy” today here is a homemade candy recipe for “Keto Milk Chocolate”. Feel free to share your creative holiday ideas here — we will be posting some fun ideas for the upcoming winter holidays as well
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened bakers chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (pure)
- Truvia or stevia to taste (about 3-5 packets truvia for sweetness)
- Heat and melt butter and chocolate on the stove, slowly so it does not burn until they are completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cream and vanilla.
- Pour into candy molds or ice cube trays lined with wax paper.
- Then pull the candies out when desired.
Recipe makes: 1 serving (makes a couple small candies depending on the size of the candy molds); 630 calories, 65g fat, 3.5g net carbohydrate, 4g protein.
Source : patient-care/nutrition/