Keto Baked Spaghetti- We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes have to meet the following criteria: Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein, Sugar-Free (we only allow natural fruit, veggie, and dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia in the raw), and Gluten-Free. You can learn more about how we eat, and how to figure out the macronutrient amounts you need daily.
- 1 lb Ground Beef (cooked & drained)
- 4 cups Spaghetti Squash (cooked)
- 1 container Wild Oats Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Frigo Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3 1/2 cups Low Moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Wild Oats Organic Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Large Egg
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and cook in the microwave for 5-10 minutes (until you can easily scrape everything out.
- After you scrape the insides out, remove seeds and cook for another 5-10 minutes
- In a bowl combine egg, oregano, chili powder, and garlic. Whisk until well blended.
- Place ground beef in the bowl and fold in the egg mixture
- Roll ground beef into meatballs and cook in a large frying pan for 3-5 minutes per side
- Place pasta sauce in a small pot and heat
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with Coconut Oil and coat well
- Spread spaghetti squash on the bottom of the pan then spread meatballs out evenly (I made about 20 small meatballs).
- Cover with Parmesan cheese then heated pasta sauce and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes
Total Fat: 20g
Carbohydrates: 10g Dietary Fiber = 3g Net Carbs= 7g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugars: 5g (all from natural sources)