If you need to add a little fat to your meal, or are craving a sweet treat, these are for you! These are so delicious, they are more like a piece of candy bar, rather than a fat bomb. But with 13 grams of fat, only 1 gram of protein and zero carbs, these do double-duty!
Course: Fat Bomb
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter melted
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp coffee extract
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners or powdered erythritol – see notes
- Dark chocolate sugar-free, I use Lily’s, finely chopped
- Add the mascarpone cheese, coconut oil and butter to a bowl and using a hand mixer or whisk.
- Add the cocoa powder, Swerve and coffee extract, mix until well combined.
- Add to mini muffin silicone liners (or ice cube trays) and add chopped chocolate on top. Press the chocolate down gently with your fingers. Freeze for 20 minutes to set.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
These are sweet and they are meant to be almost like candy. If you don’t want them that sweet, cut the swerve down to 2-3 tablespoons instead.
Macros: Fat 13 grams – Protein 1 gram – Carbs 0